History

Twin Cities Church started as a small group of 14 people meeting in a Twin Cities suburban town home led by a vision to start a church focused on loving and following Jesus and being His family.  TCC-Uptown started when George and Anna Stagg moved to Southwest Minneapolis in fall 2007.  The church met in their home until it started public services in early 2009.  TCC-Uptown currently meets at Jefferson Community School at 1200 26th St W, Minneapolis.  Later that year, New Life Church of Woodbury, Betel Spanish Church, and Twin Cities Church joined forces to start a new church in the West Side neighborhood of St. Paul.  TCC-West Side began meeting in June 2009 at the Betel facility and currently hosts Sunday worship services at The Wellstone Center at 179 Robie St E, St. Paul.